Company Experience and Capabilities
- Hazardous Waste Management turn-key service for a large number of clients in several business sectors, including hazardous waste identification and documentation, inventory and tracking, generator status determination and optimization, proper management standards such as labeling and containment, written contingency plans, training requirements, notices and reports, designation of acceptable accumulation and storage areas, manifesting and shipping, and acceptable disposable facilities.
- Developed and submitted Treatment, Storage and Disposal (TSD) permit applications for clients in two industrial sectors, including evaluation of waste streams, design of storage treatment and disposal units, and design and implementation of required procedures and forms to maintain compliance.
- Provided expert regulatory interpretation and advice on several changes to the hazardous waste management regulations. Examples include the 2015 revision to the definition of solid waste and its application to client facility operations and the hazardous waste pharmaceutical regulations and associated impact to healthcare facilities.
- Managed the clean-up of a mercury spill at a power plant. Work involved the initial site assessment, coordination of clean-up contractor, regulatory requirements, transportation and disposal management, completion of manifest and follow-up documentation.
- Perform on-site training for clients including all key hazardous waste management requirements in a user friendly and interactive presentation format.