Company Experience and Capabilities
- Developed work plan and closure documents for closure of a Class I Rubbish landfill. FC&E prepared permit application for a new Class I Rubbish Landfill for Amite County and a new Solid Waste Transfer Station for Amite County. Additionally, FC&E prepared the storm water construction best management plan, the operational storm water pollution prevention plan, and obtained approval from the MDOH for an onsite sanitary wastewater treatment and disposal unit.
- Developed solid waste permit application for the relocation of an industrial solid waste landfill. Work involved agency negotiation, buffer zone compliance, variance requests, landfill design, oversight of construction of new cells, and relocation of landfilled material.
- Prepared modifications and updates to Solid Waste Management Plan for regional solid waste management authority. This regional authority has a 22 county area that sends waste to the regional Subtitle D Landfill. Attended meetings with the MDEQ, assisted with public meetings and public notices, and attended public hearings. Developed plan changes for the authority and received MDEQ Commission approval.
- Prepared request for vertical expansion of Class I rubbish landfill for Rankin County. FC&E prepared all documents associated with obtaining the vertical expansion approval from the MDEQ.
- Developed solid waste permit renewal application for large 200 acre industrial landfill. Prepared annual reports for MS and AR landfills.
- Prepared individual COE permit applications and Jurisdictional Determination requests for numerous clients in three states. Prepared mitigation plans, field observation and oversight of mitigated areas, developed progress and annual reports on mitigated properties.
- Developed closure plans for the closure of two separate on?site sedimentation ponds for a surface mining operation.
- FC&E Engineering provided Turn?key Environmental Permitting for Waste to Fuels Second Generation Biofuels Plant in Pontotoc, MS – collocated with the Subtitle D Landfill at Three Rivers SWMA.
Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
Air NSR Construction Permit,
Two Wastewater Pretreatment Permits,
Large Construction Stormwater Notice of Intent and Best Management Practices Plan Permitting,
Baseline Industrial Stormwater Permit and SWPPP,
Solid Waste Processing Permit for proposed Biorefinery to be colocated near the Landfill
- Subtitle D Landfill permit application development, wetlands delineation, plans and specifications preparation, agency support and permitting efforts associated with a new proposed landfill greater than 100 acres.